There is an issue that sometimes occurs on Android devices where the following error message is displayed:
"Google Play Services Keep Stopping"
Often, the message is accompanied by two options: Close app and give feedback. Users found that neither of these options stop the popup warning from appearing.
1. Update your phone to the most recent version of Android software
2. Go to settings > security > other security settings > device admin apps
3. Deactivate ‘Find My Device’ by tapping on it and selecting ‘deactivate’
4. Go to settings > apps > Google play services
5. Press ‘disable’
6. Press ‘storage’
7. Press ‘clear cache’
8. Press ‘manage storage’
9. Press ‘clear all data’
10. Go back to ‘Google play services’
11. Press enable
12. Go to settings > security > other security settings > device admin apps
13. Reactive ‘Find My Device’ by tapping on it and selecting ‘activate’
Be aware that this fix only works for some devices. We have had cases of some devices still displaying the error on the phone. If the error persists, contact your communications provider.
If you still need some assistance, and you're a customer of Bytes Digital, give our support team a call on 03331 301 021 or email email@example.com and they'll be happy to help with your enquiry.
Please note that this support guide is here to assist users with technical issues. You undertake these steps at your own risk and Bytes Digital Limited is not liable in any way for any malfunctions or other issues caused by users undertaking the steps outlined in this guide. We would encourage customers of Bytes Digital to call us with any support-related enquires.